Image Map

Monday, June 17, 2013

Adventures in the Kitchen: Why Didn't I Think of That (revisited)

At the farmer's market last week I got some fresh picked strawberries and it reminded me of a post I did last year. If you are new around here, you may not know just how genius and inventive my hubby is! When we were cutting up a large amount of strawberries last summer, he came up with this method of cutting them: 

Basically, just take your hard boiled egg slicer and your ripe strawberries (make sure they are ripe and soft berries, hard - under ripe berries may break the wire strings of your slicer!!), cut the tops off, and slice away! 
So Smart, Right?! 

What is your favorite way to eat strawberries?

Here are a few of my favorite strawberry recipes:
Gluten Free Crepes with Strawberry Filling
Strawberries with yogurt and Home Made Cinnamon Granola

1 comment:

  1. That's BERRY smart... like that? I felt like Strawberry Shortcake there :)

    ReplyDelete