Image Map

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Adventures in Blogging: Where has 2012 gone?!

Serious guys! Where has the year gone?! With Thanksgiving almost here and Christmas right around the corner after that, the truth is that 2012 is nearly over. 
(For us 2012 will be know as the year of DIGGING!) 
This little blog is almost 1 year old. I remember last year, reading all of the "end of the year" posts from my favorite bloggers and thinking "next year I will be able to do a post like that!" One of my favorite such posts was A Year in Review by Brook @ Covered in Grace
This year she is making her end of the year post a link party, and I am already working on my post to link up with her!

Covered in Grace
Here are some details about the link party from Brook's blog: 
The Prompt: 2012 in blog posts…choose a favorite post from each month of 2012 and share.

The Linkup: Go to Covered in Grace, on December 31st and linkup your Year in Review posts. Don't forget to grab the button below to display in your post. And you will get to see the 12 best posts from your favorite bloggers as well as some new blogs! 

Want to join in?

2 comments:

  1. this is a great idea! I might try to do it. It'll be hard the next 8 weeks are so busy (counting down to my due date eek)! But I look forward to reading nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet comments on my blog and for taking the time to read it. you rock!

    ReplyDelete