Image Map

Friday, May 4, 2012

Adventures in Family: Friday Favorite Thing

This is me with my favorite brother
(In all fairness he is my only brother! But he is still my favorite!)
(Aww, aren't we cute!)
Anyway, back on topic!
Today he becomes more than my favorite brother.
Today, he also becomes my favorite Pharmacist!
I know, weird thing to have "a favorite" of, but stick with me here.
Today, that cute little boy is graduating from the University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy! 
He has worked hard for a lot of years to earn his degree. 
This weekend we are going home to celebrate his achievement.
(Me and my little bro at my wedding)
My favorite little brother is all grown up now, ready to get a real grown up job as a Pharmacist, but he will alway be my little brother.
Way to go, little bro! I am so proud of you!

friday favorite things | finding joy

2 comments:

  1. that is such a big accomplishment! congrats!!! my brother graduates college tomorrow. : ) it's a joy to revel in their accomplishments, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your bro! I still refer to my brother as my baby brother, even though he is over 6 feet tall now! Still a baby brother to me :) Hope you have fun back home with your family!

    ReplyDelete