Image Map

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Adventures in Blogging: Last Thing Thursday

Last week I discovered this super fun blog party:
The Life of the Wife
Hosted by Jenna the Wife at The Life of the Wife
And I thought I would play along!
So here is 
{ the last thing I...}
Pinned~ This picture of a bathroom! I love the colors in this one...
{source}
Got up-set about~ Waking up to discover that my hubby polished off the last of the cheesecake after I went to bed. (boo!)
Listened to~ um...I think the last song on the radio was
 Summer Nights by Rascal Flatts.
Watched~ This week's episode of New Girl

Cooked~ Mexican hot dish experiment for dinner. Ingredients: rice, beans, corn, steak, tomatoes, sour cream, taco spices, cheese...I would post a picture, but it was not the prettiest dish, tasty, but not pretty. 
ReadGod's Story, Your Story by Max Lucado
Got really excited for~ Going home this weekend to visit my family (more about that tomorrow!)
Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. Obsessed with New Girl!! Such a funny show!

    Thanks for linking up darlin!! See you next week?! :)

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of us are getting really excited that you and Daniel are coming home this weekend too!! Can't wait to see you two = )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your visit with your fam :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be upset too if all the cheesecake had been demolished!!! :-)

    Have a wonderful visit with your family!

    xoxo
    Lianne

    ReplyDelete