Image Map

Monday, March 26, 2012

Since we are on vacation, and I am not making anything to show you, I saw this on Vibrant Designs and thought I would play along and post while I am away.

Here are 48 things you never really wanted to know about me!

1. What time did you get up this morning? Well, the day I wrote this post I got up at 6am. But on the day you are reading this, I am sure it was much later...

2. How do you like your steak? Medium well.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Oh, gosh. We don't go to the movies much. We watch movies at home...I think Mission Impossible 3. 

4. What is your favorite TV show? I dont think I could pick a favorite...but you can read about a few of them {here}.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Colorado, or England.

6. What did you have for breakfast? GF Scones

7. What is your favorite food? Honey Crisp Apples

8. Foods you dislike? Mushrooms, all fish/sea food.

9. Favorite place to eat? We love Qdoba.

10. Favorite dressing? Asian Sesame Dressing.

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? GMC Acadia.

12. What are your favorite clothes? Dresses. Or jeans and a cute top.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Alaska. On an Alaskan cruise.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Half Full

15. Where would you want to retire? Anywhere my hubby wants! I just want to be with him. But not someplace hot...I hate being hot.

16. Favorite time of day? Breakfast with my hubby and our prayer time to start the day.

17. Where were you born? Minnesota

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football! And swimming ~ when I  have the chance!

19. What is your favoite fragrance? I'm not a big fragrance girl.

20. What is your favorite face cream? Clinique

21. Favorite baby/kid products? No kids yet, but I love kids books!

22. People watcher? LOVE IT!

23. Are you a morning or night person? Nights. Mornings are not my best time...

24. Do you have any pets? Nope
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? We are going to finish our basement.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? Teacher.

27. What is your favorite memory? um....to many to pick one.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? DOG!!!

29. Are you married? Yes, to my best friend!!!

30. Always wear your seat belt? It is automatic. Close the door, put on the seatbelt, start the car.

31. Been in a car accident? Yes, but not a bad one.

32. Any pet peeves? People who do stupid things.

33. Favorite pizza toppings? I LOVE Hawaiian pizza.

34. Favorite flower? Moss roses

35. Favorite ice cream? Actually Orange sorbet is my favorite.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Portillos

37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? Never. Passes on my first time.

38. From whom did you get your last email? My friend Maried!

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Land's End. or Target. Or DSW.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Not so much...

41. Like your job? yes I do.

42. Broccoli? LOVE IT! Cooked or raw.

43. What was your favorite vacation? Hopefully the one we are on right now! But I loved my family trip to the Florida Keys when I was 16.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My hubby and 4 friends at our favorite Irish Pub.

45. What are you listening to right now? An episode of Cougar Town.

46. What is your favorite color? Green.

47. How many tattoos do you have? None.
48. Coffee drinker? YES, YES, YES!

1 comment:

  1. Colorado is where I would want to live too! Hope you are having fun on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete