Image Map

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Adventures in Life: I Love a Good Fall Swap

Hi there, fellow fall lovers! 
This past weekend, 
in the middle of a long, hard day of working the the basement,
I got a sweet package of fall goodness 
delivered to my (newly painted red door!) door step.

A few weeks ago I signed up for

And I got paired with Lauren from Shooting Stars Mag 
and look at the great fall items she sent me! 
What better fall items are there than a scarf (SO cute!), fall cup with straws (will totally use every day!), apple lotion, pumpkin hand sanitizes (yum and yum!), and a super cute Mr. Potato Head pumpkin decorating kit!?!
Thanks Lauren!! 
(Now I just need go get the perfect sized pumpkin to make my Mr. Potato Head...Or is it Mr. Pumpkin Head?!)

Just a reminder for all you fall lovers out there to be taking pictures of the fall colors in your area to share at the 2nd annual Fall Photo Link Party!! 

5 comments:

  1. You got some awesome stuff!!! What a fun exchange. I love getting packages...and this was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm so happy everything got there in time and that you enjoyed it! I just had to get the pumpkin kit. It was too cute!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute scarf!!!! And I LOVE that cup!!! You must have had a great partner!! THANK YOU for participating in our swap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tumbler and the scarf. You got hooked up!

    FYI - giveaway at my blog!
    http://acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle

    ReplyDelete