Image Map

Friday, June 29, 2012

Adventures in Favorites: My New Favorite Site

Earlier this week, my friend (in real life) Cassy, 
posted on her blog The Coolest Website Ever
and today on

friday favorite things | finding joy
I HAD to tell you about my new favorite website! 
Have you heard of it?
It's called
It is a tiny bit like Pinterest, but it is all about houses. 
You can search by room type, decoration style, read reviews of products...
And since we are working on
I love finding ideas like this
And this
And this...

To get the creative juices flowing for the day that or basement will be beautiful!
Set a timer is you click over to Houzz...because if you are like me, you will lose track of time looking at all the great ideas!
Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Aha! I'm not the only one! I found a really great basement stair nook/reading bench photo that turned into an idea for our basement, but I have to wait, we've got the barn to button up and now we need a new roof on our house AND on the barn. Rotten timing for a hailstorm, not 2 months after it's got it's first roof!

    ReplyDelete