Image Map

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Adventures in Blogging: Guest Post

Does it feel like spring where you are?
It sure does here! 
Today I am the guest writer for the wonderful Barbie @ My Freshly Brewed Life
She is starting a new series this month called
I can't wait to read all the great posts she has lined up!
Jump on over and check out my healthy 
Apple Oat Muffin recipe 
(it is gluten free!)

If you are here from My Freshly Brewed Life
WELCOME!
I am thrilled that you took some time out of your busy day to stop over and look around. 
I hope you find some great recipes and 
inspiration in all areas from crafting to Christ! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you sweet friend for sharing your wonderful recipe with us. I hope to try it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those muffins sound scumptious, Veronica! Thanks for sharing your healthful, creative recipes = )

    ReplyDelete