Image Map

Monday, May 11, 2015

Adventures in Reading: Daddy Loves You So Much

We had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend, did you? 

My favorite part of the weekend was getting to spend Sunday together as a family. Just the 3 of us. Since Daniel is on call for work every other weekend, our family time is somewhat limited. And often his free weekends get filled with other things like working on the house or fellowship with friends and family. So when we get to spend time just relaxing and playing, it is so special! I love getting to have Daniel help me with Rebekah and do things with her that I get to do ever day. One thing that I (try to) do every day is read to Rebekah. She LOVES books and will lay on the ground looking at her books, feeling the pages, giggling at the pictures, and babbling to herself. Her favorite is to lay on our bed, and I will hold the book above her and read on our backs. Since Daddy was home, he got to read to her, and one of the books he picked is a new one at our house. Its called Daddy Loves You So Much, by Tommy Nelson.


Rebekah just loves the pictures of the different baby animals with their daddies in the book. And Daniel and I really love the story. It is a sweet book with a great lesson for children and parents alike. I love that is gives practical ways that parents can show love for their children. 
She gets pretty into it! 
And GUESS WHAT?!
Tommy Nelson is giving away one copy of Daddy Loves You So Much to one of you! This would be a wonderful gift for a new dad, or a dad-to-be. It would also be a special Father's Day gift! It is certainly a great book to add to any children's collection. To enter, all you need to do is leave a comment letting me know you would like to be entered to win! Please include your e-mail address so I can contact you when you win. You can also enter the giveaway by commenting on my Instagram picture HERE

I was given this book free for the purpose of review, however the opinions in this post are my own. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! We got that book too and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet picture of them. I have not heard of that book. Would love to win to read it to our great granddaughters.

    Am I suppose to put my email on here? I hate for everyone to see it.

    Charlotte Moore

    ReplyDelete