Image Map

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Adventures in Fall: 2nd Annual Photo Link Party

Today is the day!

adventuresofdandv

I can't wait to see what fall looks like in your neck of the woods! Here are some pictures of the fall colors in our neighborhood...

The trees here have been so red, they almost look like they are on fire! 


This is my favorite tree - it's outside my office. 

The view down our street.

Look what I saw when I got home one afternoon in our neighbor's back yard...
Do you see it...

A HUGE deer! In our back yard.
(Now if our house was in the country, this would be a common sight, but we live in the middle of suburbia!) 
Your turn! Link up your fall picture post below! 


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful....here in Southern California we don't have color like that :( We get a few in late November, early December)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I would have remembered this... its so beautiful around our house right now... The colors of Fall are perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember joining this link-up last year! I loved it, so I was looking forward to doing it again, thanks!! :) Fall is my favorite! Loved your photos, have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete