Image Map

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Adventures in Life: Courage Card

I've said it before and I will say it again,
 I love getting 'real mail'!
Not bills, junk, catalogs (well some catalogs are good!)
Bur a real piece of mail.
A card or a letter.
It just makes my day!!

So when I saw this monthly swap, I knew I had to give it a try!


Each month there is a theme and June the theme was courage. I have to admit, I thought it would be impossible for me to come up with a card about courage, but when I got to know my partner a little bit, I had a wonderful idea!
My partner, Pam, does not have a blog...but she is thinking of starting one! So my card way all about having the courage to start her own blog. Perfect, right?!


I am still waiting to receive my card from Pam in the mail, but hopefully it will come some time this next week and I can show you what she whipped up for me! 

To sign up for the Karing Card Club, just click 
for all the information! 

1 comment: