Image Map

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Adventures in Media: Downton Abbey Withdrawal

If you watched Season 3 of Downton Abbey 
on TV each week in January and February like I did,
you may be in bit of DA withdrawal. 
(I know I am!) 
I saw this little video on YouTube the other day and it made me smile...
If you haven't seen all of the seasons, don't worry, there are no spoilers in this video.

Only 11 more months until Season 4...
Until then I will just have to be satisfied with 
reruns, 
clips, 
and interviews with the actors. 

P.S. Will you please stop back tomorrow? 
I need your help with something very exciting!

1 comment:

  1. That was fun. I am currently into watching Season 3 with the DVD's from Netflix. I love this show. There was so much hype about it from everyone that I finally checked it out. Thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete