Image Map

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Adventures in Love: Day 3

Psalm 103:8 The Lord is compassionate and merciful, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love.

Unfailing love. I can think of many things that I have failed at in my life. I fail to keep my temper when I really need to. I fail to drive the speed limit. I fail to have enough self control to not polish off the sleeve of Thin Mints. I have had other things fail on me. Like my car failing to start. But there is one thing in my life that I know will NEVER fail. God's Love. It is unfailing. He is patient with me, slow to get angry. Thank the Lord for His unfailing love! 





Did you miss a day in the Adventures in Love? Below are all the previous days in this 14 day series:
Day 1 * Day 2

4 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I'm visiting from The Weekend Brew. It is so awesome that no matter what comes our way we can always rely on the fact that God loves us unconditionally. No matter what we are going through, He is always right there loving us.

    Blessings,
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that the truth? Our Heavenly Father will love us unconditionally no matter what. Such a great reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thankful for a love that will never fail! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to "meet" you via Barbie's linky. Thanks for your kind comment on my photo and verse.

    ReplyDelete