Image Map

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Adventures in Blogging: Christmas Game of Tag

My bloggy friend Stacy at Makeup Obsessed Mom 
tagged me in a fun little 
So I am playing along! 

Favorite Winter Nail polish
I tend to use dark reds in the winter. This Essie polish is perfect for Christmas I think!

Favorite Winter Lip product
I am a Burt's Bees girl! It keeps my lips soft even in the dry Illinois winter air.

Most worn winter clothing piece
Wool Socks!

Most worn winter accessory
Scarves. I have one on most days either for out and about warmth or as an accessory for my outfit for the day.

Favorite Winter Candle:
I love cinnamon smells in the winter.

Favorite Winter Beverage
I LOVE hot drinks. Peppermint tea if I am at home. If I go to Starbucks I splurge and get a white mocha with 1 pump of the white mocha and one pump of gingerbread syrup. It tastes like a frosted gingerbread cookie!

Favorite Christmas Movie
White Christmas. They just don't make movies like that anymore.

Favorite Christmas Song
Carol of the Bells. Any version, but I have a special place in my heart for the Trans-Siberian Orchestra version. It is actually the song that Daniel and I on our wedding party recessed out of our wedding ceremony to!

Favorite holiday food
All of the treats that my Grandma Seger would make every year for our Christmas boxes - I am really missing them now.

Favorite Christmas decoration
My mom's nativity scene. I loved unwrapping each piece every year when I was growing up and setting it up.

What is at the top of your Christmas list?
Well, the only thing on my list (besides 2X4's for the basement) is a new winter jacket. I've pretty much been using the same 2 jackets since college, so I think it may be time to invest in a new one.

What are your plans for Christmas this year?
Since we had Thanksgiving off this year, Daniel will be on call over Christmas (people's toilets still break over Christmas, so a plumber's work is never done!) So we will be staying around home, visiting family that lives near by and helping out with the Christmas Eve service at our church. Honestly, it is kind of nice to be home and not have to fight traffic and weather!

Now it's time for me to TAG 5 of you to play along. If you have time, please answer all of the questions above that I've just done today. So, I tag:

Debbie @ Just Breathe
Lani @ It's My Life
Ashley @ Ashley Spain
Rebecca @ Knit By God's Hand
Susan @ A Vintage Farmwife
AND YOU!
If you want to do this tag too, PLEASE do so! I'd LOVE to see your answers!!

1. Be sure to post the picture above in your post
2. Link back to me since I tagged ya ;)
3. When you're done with your post, please comment here so that I can check it out!

Have fun! And don't forget that next week is the Christmas Tree Photo Link Party. I can't wait to see what your tree looks like!   

5 comments:

  1. Enjoyed this so much and I'll try to do it myself. We're in Kansas enjoying some time with our daughter, SIL and Grandson, so may not be any time for blogging. But, if I can, I will. Christmas blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! :) Filled it out fixing to post!

    I desperately need a new jacket for winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading your answers! Thanks for doing this tag! I will definitely link up my Christmas tree pics on he 19th. Have a fabulous day! Stacie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for tagging me. I did my post, it was fun! Hope you get that Winter coat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! I'll have to do this... thanks for the tag! :)

    Ok - you totally have me wanting to go to Starbucks now to try that!!! I didnt even know they HAD gingerbread syrup!!!

    That song was actually in my wedding too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete