Image Map

Friday, June 15, 2012

Adventures in Products: Zoya Nail Polish

I love a good link party and today I am linking up for the first time at
The Nail Files

Lately I have been loving coral colors. 
When I saw this color "Kate" by The Small Things Blog I had to try it!
This is my first bottle of Zoya, and I am loving it. Yesterday I was in the pool for 2 1/2 hours teaching swimming lessons, and my nails still look great! 
My new polish routine is to get all my stuff for the day ready to go for work, paint nails and then carefully get into the car. Once there I have a 40 min drive for my mails to get good and dry - nothing to touch but the steering wheel!
Happy Friday!

10 comments:

  1. You're brave to have them dry in the car! HAHA!! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this color! And I totally make my nails dry in the car too. That's what AC is for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo Kate's polish, it's pretty! I haven't bought any Zoya yet but am probably going to make a purchase today. Good to know it wears well! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that color!! Zoya is one of my favorites! All of the colors seem to dry really fast for me! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never tried a Zoya polish - will for sure look around for it. I swim almost everyday in the summer and if it lasts - I'm sold!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very petty color! I've never tried Zoya but it seems like they have a lot of great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been lusting after this color, it looks great on your nails! Although I'm not crazy about the 'jelly' texture of Zoya polishes, they hold up really well.

    ReplyDelete