Image Map

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Adventures in Decorating: Paper Fire Crackers!

Pinterest Challenge
Do you pin?
Cuz I do!
Kara at Happy Go Lucky does this fun link party on the 1st of every month and this month I am playing along! Basically you pin and then you create. 
I just started a "4th of July" board, and the first thing I pinned was this

              Source: marthastewart.com via Veronica on Pinterest

When I went to the Martha Stuart website, the directions were a little hard to follow (as in no pictures and lots of words!). I am more of a visual learner, so I took pictures of each of the steps as I figured them out for you to see how to make these cute little paper fireworks (don't you think they kind of look like little fireworks!) And I added my own words to describe what I was doing...




Taadaa! I'm off to make some more so I can string them together to make a cute and crafty 4th of July decoration! 
What is the last thing you pinned?
I am also sharing this on...

2 comments:

  1. Love these! Simple, dimensional, and festive!!
    <3 Christina
    http://igottacreate.blogspot.com
    Wildly Original Round Up party every Wednesday at 7pm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the stars! Thanks for sharing at the Pomp Party! Pinning to our Pomp Party board!

    Jill @ Create.Craft.Love.

    ReplyDelete