1) What's a pet peeve you have when on vacation?
Well, this pretty much applies to every day of my life, but I hate when things do not go as planned. Especially when the airport is involved. I would like to fly at the time and to the place I purchased tickets to, please. Delays and other changes really make me frustrated.
2) Are you a light packer, or do you need everything in your closet plus the kitchen sink?
Ha! Both my father and my husband can attest that I am and have always been an over packer. I always take into consideration all possible weather conditions and moods that I may be in...shoes are the hardest, I always pack to many!
3) What's the best lesson a child has ever taught you?
When I was in high school, a child taught me that I have a great passion for teaching children and seeing their lessons change their lives. All from one swimming lesson student jumping off the diving board!
4) Share one piece of advice you'd give a recent graduate as they attempt to enter the job market.
Every position is as important as you make it. Do everything to the best of your ability, even if you think you are overqualified for the job. Everyone has to start somewhere.
5) What's your favorite lemon something?
Hmmmm...I would have to say Lemon Chicken
6) Flats, wedge, heals...what's your favorite footwear?
Well, here is a whole LIST of my favorite shoes, but at the top of the list are my Chaco flip flops.
7) What do you like best about a beach holiday? If you are not a beach lover (GASP!!!) what do you dislike the least?
I do love the beach. I love the views, the waves, and getting some sun. However, I do not like the sand. No matter how hard you try, it still gets into places sand does not belong!
8) Insert your own random thought here:
I have a mountain of laundry that needs to be done. But I am not doing any of it today! Happy Wednesday!