Image Map

Monday, April 9, 2012

Adventures in Vacation: Where have we been?

So for the past 2 weeks, I have been on vacation. I have never been on this long of a vacation before, and while it was beyond fantastic, I am very glad to be home in my own house. 


I have a few different posts about our vacation that I am working on, but I thought I would give a quick over view today (so my mom can see some pictures!) and more details will follow over the next week or so.


First Stop: Girl's weekend in Puerto Rico for Maried's wedding! 

It was perfect.
And beautiful. 
Seriously, there are really no words that I can type to convey the beauty of this event. 
Not only was it in a beautiful setting...
Ok, see the cross on the hill top, look to the right of that just a little bit, and see the building that looks like a castle...yep, that is where the wedding was. At a mountain top, Puerto Rican castle.

With some of the most beautiful gardens I have ever seen. 

Looking down on the beautiful city of Ponce. (see the yellow building, that was our hotel)

The bride was stunningly beautiful. And so was her mamma!

The flowers were beautiful. 

But the most beautiful thing about the whole weekend was seeing the love these two have for each other and for their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Everyone at the wedding could see the JOY in their faces and you could not help but smile every time you looked at them. 

Next Stop: Fort Lauderdale, FL to catch a ride on the Emerald Princess for a cruise. 
Daniel and I met in Ft. Lauderdale and sailed to some amazing places...
We took tons of pictures (you can see 10 of my favorites tomorrow for 10 on Tuesday!) 
but most importantly we got to just relax, enjoy the sunshine, and enjoy each other.
We really love to cruise! 
(more on that later...)

Happy Monday! 


1 comment:

  1. I always dreamed of getting married at a castle no a hill. I am sure it was breathtakingly beautiful. Looking forward to your cruise pictures.

    ReplyDelete