Image Map

Monday, June 3, 2013

Adventures in Life: A Beautiful Garden Wedding Preview

How is it already Monday?! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! We flew to Minnesota to attend my sweet cousin's wedding this past weekend. I will show you all the details sometime this week, but I just had to share these pictures as a sneak peek. Everything was beautiful and just perfect! 
Ever since she was a little girl, my cousin has always wanted to get married on this little bridge in my Aunt and Uncle's front yard...and she did! 

The reception was in this stunning tent on the other side of the yard.

The beautiful bride and groom, don't they just look so happy! 

None of my pictures do this event justice! It was beautiful, down to the very smallest detail....well, the weather could have been a bit warmer (June 1st in Northern Minnesota is not exactly swim suit weather!!) but the rain held off and in the evening there were even a few peeks of sunshine. I can't wait to tell you all about it! How was your weekend? 

2 comments: