Image Map

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Adventures in Blogging: May Hello Box Buddy!

Remember last week when Melanie took over the blog for a day and shared that super yummy grape salad recipe?! (And if you missed it, you should totally check it out HERE). Well, not only was Melanie a fantastic guest poster, she was also my May Hello Box buddy! All through the month of May, she has been commenting on the blog, sending me REAL MAIL(!), and just being an all around encouragement and new friend to me, which has been such a blessing!

The icing on the cake is that we swapped packages in the mail. (Click here to see what I sent her!) And she sent me the most perfect package of goodies. Check it out!
Blank cards (that I can decorate), ready to send cards, gift label set, journal, and 2 stamps!!
All perfect for me! 
My favorite is this stamp
 (Melanie, how did you know I've always wanted one like this!)
Thank you, Melanie!!

If you are looking for a new, wonderful blog to follow, I would totally recommend Sarcasm and Curls.
And leave her a comment, because she loves hearing from her readers...comments make her do cartwheels in the rain with a tutu on! 

OK, just for fun, here is one of my favorite pictures of my cousin's wedding from last weekend
I hope you have a wonderful day!!


7 comments:

  1. It is so fun to get real mail...from someone you know. So cute to swap packages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first month with #hellobox and I am so exciteed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this! So sweet of you, and I'm glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I now want to wear a tutu in the rain ... maybe doing twirls... I can't do a summersault :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like you got some really fun items! i haven't done a blog swap in a while... i think i need to sign up again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really good at buying card making supplies only to hoard them and not use them. Shame on me!! Maybe I'll actually get them out soon and use them. I love that stamp she sent to put on your cards! I hope you're doing well! Stacie xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. how fun to get real mail and a package!!

    ReplyDelete