I thought today I would do a little hodgepodge!!
1. When the children of today grow up, what do you think they'll say about this period in time? What do you most hope they remember?
They will probably laugh at us for having to hold our phones (just like we laugh at phones with cords!) I hope they remember the good things and not all the horrible events that seem to unfold on a weekly basis.
2. National Teacher's Day is celebrated in the US of A on the first Tuesday in May, this year May 7th...share how a particular teacher positively influenced you.
I was blessed by so many wonderful teachers as I was growing up. Really, I can hardly remember a teacher I didn't like. But one of my favorites was my 5th grade teacher, and last year she was actually recognized at a top teacher in Minnesota. I wrote about it here!
3. What's a dish your mama made, that if set in front of you today would whisk you right back to childhood?
Cheesy potatoes. My mom makes the best cheesy potatoes!!
4. Mother May I was a game we played when I was growing up...no pieces, parts, or plugs required. What games from childhood do you remember loving that were also pieces, parts, and plug free?
Hide and seek - or just playing outside. My brother and I would go on 'safaris' in our back yard. We loved playing outside.
5. Besides your own mother, tell us about a woman who influenced you as a child.
Both of my grandmothers. I loved learning from them and they were so kind and patient in teaching me.
6. Mamma Mia! What's the best play or musical you've ever seen?
Oh, gosh! I LOVE live theater. The first one that pops into my head is last year we went to see Seven Brides for Seven Brothers - and it was outstanding!
7. What are three smells that make you feel nostalgic?
Lilacs, camp fire, and fall leaves (I LOVE the small of fall!!)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am competing in an online crafting competitions! Each week there is a crafting theme and voting. This week's theme is Outdoor/Yard crafts. The competition started with 10 crafters and now it's down to only 4!!! The voting this week is VERY VERY close. Would you please take a minute to click the link below and vote for your favorite Outdoor/Yard project? Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!