Image Map

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Adventures in Blogging: Top 3 Posts of 2013

Since it has been almost a year since we started this adventure in blogging,
I was looking back at some of the first posts, and the most popular posts over the past year.
Here are the top 3 posts of 2012:

Why Didn't I Think of That: Better Way To Cut A Watermelon



Looks like I need to do some more "Why Didn't I Think of That" posts! Who knew simple ideas would be so popular!
On December 31st I will be posting my favorite posts from each month of 2012,
so if you are a new follower you can get a glimpse of the year in the Adventures of D and V.  

4 comments:

  1. I tried slicing strawberries with one of those things and it broke the metal strings. I guess they weren't ripe enough?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Never would have thought to cut a watermelon that way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cleaver is this? Love it but hey, I'm about ready to hear more about the basement. :o) I feel quite certain there is nothing new to report or you would be "filling us in." Blessings for a wonderful 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't think of that with strawberries, but I've cut watermelon that way for years.... cantalopes too. :-) I didn't know it was that awesome. I think your basement posts are encouraging and I love looking at your progress!

    ReplyDelete