Image Map

Friday, December 21, 2012

Adventures in Life: Snowflakes for Sandy Hook

Something has been weighing heavy on my heart for a week now.
But I have held off on writing about my thoughts on the horrific events of a week ago in Connecticut... partly because the whole week, everywhere I looked, there were reports, details, people sharing their thoughts on the situation, and I just couldn't wrap my head around it all. I couldn't bring myself to add to the social media buzz about the tragedy. But mostly, I held off because I really can not put into words how my heard aches for those families who have lost children and loved ones. For the whole community that will be forever changed by this.
I just can't. 
There are no words for this feeling.
 And then when I saw this and knew I needed to share it with you:


What a wonderful way to help in what seems like a helpless situation. 
Will you join me in this project? 

3 comments:

  1. i still cannot believed this happened :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful project ~ thanks for promoting it, Veronica!
    Do you know what "date" the students will return to school?
    My heart is still breaking for all those students, parents, and teachers....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Bear and I will make a few to send! I will also share it!

    ReplyDelete