Happy First Day of Spring?!
(It really does not feel like spring around here!)
It has been unseasonably cold here, with snow showers on Monday and lots of wind yesterday, so I am going with lion...and very chilly lion!
2. What's the most dreaded task on your spring clean to-do list? Do you have a 'plan of attack'?
I need to clean my windows. All of them. Inside and out. They are so filthy and dusty from all the house work we have been doing...It is my least favorite cleaning job, so I don't really have a plan of attack. Any suggestions?
3. Peas...love 'em or hate 'em? What's a favorite dish you make using peas?
I LOVE peas! In the pod, or out of the pod. They are one of my favorite veggies. I mostly make them as a side dish, but sometimes I add them in to soup or pasta dishes.
4. Do you feel under appreciated?
Nope. I feel very appreciated both at home and at work. If a time arises that I do feel under appreciated, I try not to dwell on it and focus on having a servants heart.
5. Have you been using Google Reader? If so, what are you switching to now that GR has announced retirement? If not, how do you read your favorite blogs?
I am one who has been using Google Reader, and I am a little miffed that programs like this can just be discontinued at the drop of a hat...but that being said, I have switched over to Bloglovin and it really has been an easy transition. Want to follow me using Bloglovin? Just click below
6. Anne Bradstreet is credited with the following quote~
"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome."
Agree or Disagree? Why?
I totally agree with this! I really don't mind the few months of cold of winter because I do believe it makes me appreciate the warmth of spring all the more. I have always said that I couldn't live someplace where there was not change of seasons. I love the anticipation that comes with new buds poking up from the dirt, the changing of the leaves in the fall, and who doesn't love the first snowflakes of winter.
7. When did you last 'spring for something'? What was it?
Last week I sprung for a new pair of dress shoes to wear for a family wedding/Easter. I had been wanting a pair of nude pumps forever and found a great pair similar to these...
8. Insert your own random thought here?
I am so excited for the weekend to get there! My parents are coming to town to visit, and it's my birthday on Saturday.