Image Map

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Adventures in Married Life: Happy Birthday to My Favorite Man

I really don't know what I did to deserve such a
wonderful
patient
talented
funny
loving
smart
hard working
creative
dedicated
Godly
Man.
But I am thankful every day to be his wife!
Happy Birthday 
to my favorite man.
(And do you know what he is doing right now as I type this at 6:15 a.m.? He is working in the basement so we can have heat on the main floor of the house, hopefully by tonight! ON HIS BIRTHDAY at 6:15 AM! Now if that isn't hard working and dedicated, I don't know what is!)

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Daniel!Keep up the good fight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your Hubby!!!

    Is that why you're up at 6:15? The noise from working in the basement? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Daniel! Hope you get to do something fun today after working in the basement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish your dedicated, hard working hubby a Happy Birthday from us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your hubs! I hope to maybe link my Monday post to your fall photo party on Thursday. It finally stopped raining long enough for me to get out and take a few pictures. Are you doing this for several weeks? It's not peak color here yet so I know I"ll take more before the season ends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your husband. Hope he takes a little time today to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday to your guy!!! hope it was a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to your hubby!! May all of his birthday wishes come true! Stacie xo

    ReplyDelete