Let it be known that I am NOT a hot weather fan! This summer has been brutal - and I am SOOOOO ready for fall! It is by far my favorite season. So when I saw that this week's questions for Sunday Social were all about fall, I had to join!
1. What is your favorite fall activity?
Going for a walk to take in the changing colors of the trees,
and then coming home to drink hot apple cider.
2. Do you follow a football team? If so which one and why?
Well, I was born and raised in Minnesota so I am a Viking fan and a MN Gopher fan.
3. What is something fun about fall in your area?
Fall means apple picking!
4. What are your favorite fall outfit staples?
Jeans and a sweater with tall boots like this5. What things are you looking forward to most about this coming fall season?
Besides all the things I have already talked about, by fall we hopefully will my pouring the new (deeper) floor for our Operation: Finish Basement project!
6. What is your favorite fall holiday? Traditions?
Does Thanksgiving count? It is my favorite because we have all the family fun and food of Christmas without the stress and drama of buying and wrapping presents.
Hope y'all have a great Sunday!