Image Map

Monday, June 11, 2012

Adventures in Firsts: Co-Hosting!

I just wanted to give you a quick heads up that tomorrow Adventures of D and V will be co-hosting a link party for the very first time! You may remember some of my lists that I make on Tuesdays...like 
or
or

Every week I join the link party at Lena's blog Mom 2 Memphis and Ruby. But tomorrow I wont have to go there to link up my list! Because I am co-hosting with Lena this week! (EEEK! Very excited!)
If you are not a follower of Mom2memphisandruby, I am giving you all a bit of a heads up on tomorrows list, in hopes you will make your own list and join the link party! Tomorrow's list is 
10 favorites from the 90's. 
Now you don't have to make a list of "favorites from the 90's" to link up. It can be any type of list. But I think it is fun to think back and remember what your favorite things were in the 90's! 
I hope you will join the party!

And since no post is complete without a picture...
Here is one of our basement. 
It's. Almost. Totally. Cleaned. Out!!!
 Walls are down!
Next step is digging down and replacing the support beams. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow....your basement looks sooo...so bare!
    Looking forward to seeing more photos as your work progresses = )

    ReplyDelete