Image Map

Friday, February 3, 2012

Adventures in Blogging: Favorite Things Friday

I am linking up with Rachel @ Finding Joy for
friday favorite things | finding joy

Hands down, my favorite blog is...

Maybe you have heard of her?
Her real name is Ree.
She lives on a ranch.
She is the mom of 4 cute kids.
She is an amazing photographer 
and an ever better cook.
Her writing makes me smile. 
She writes kids books 
and she writes grown-up books
And I am impatiently patiently waiting for her new cook book


What favorite would you like to know about me next 
Favorite Things Friday? 




6 comments:

  1. I like the Pioneer Woman too! I would like to know what is your favorite T.V. Series?

    Also thanks for linking up to Taste This Thursday Party. Come back next week to see if you were featured and to party again! I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I forgot to answer your question. I downloaded a photoshop app on my Ipad and connected the pictures together to make 1 picture! Let me know if you have any more questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also follow the Pioneer Woman. She is great. Tell us about your family. It would help us get to know you better. Visiting from Friday Favorite. Drop by and see me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love her too! I didn't know she wrote books, and I've read that doughnut story before it's really funny, you'll see I love her because lots of my recipes come from her blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the third blog mentioning her today...gonna have to check out her blog! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm reading her love story book right now! i'm totally lovin it. she is a doll.

    ReplyDelete