Image Map

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Adventures in the Kitchen: CSA weeks 16 and 17

Well, I let you in on a little project that I've been working on around here...and today I realized that I never posted last week's CSA haul! So is what we got in our last 2 boxes...


Week 16: Apples, tomatoes, garlic, Brussels sprouts, peppers, onions, pears, broccoli, yellow squash, orange squash, potatoes, raspberries, and plums. 

Week 17: Spinach, corn, acorn squash, green beans, tomatoes, potatoes, apple, onion, carrots, peppers, and a cucumber. 

I've said it before, and I will say it again, I'm not a squash girl...but I have been enjoying the challenge of preparing the squash we have been getting in our boxes. This week I think I will use our squash to try this stuffed squash recipe that I found on The Cozy Apron.

Only 3 CSA boxes left! 



No comments:

Post a Comment