Image Map

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Adventures in Life: A Wedding in a Valley

Daniel and I went on what will probably be our last weekend away for quite some time this past weekend. A good friend of ours got married in a beautiful valley in North East Iowa. The whole even was just amazing! Here are a few pictures I took...






 (The bridal party off to take some pictures in a field)
 (I just loved all of the little details that the brought/built in the valley - these doors were perfect!)
 (I wish I had a better picture of the bride's dress - she was stunning!!) 
I didn't get a picture of it, but the reception was also in the valley, under a HUGE tent.

 Daniel had been friends with the groom (middle) and the groom's brother (right) for years. These are some of the best, most hard working guys I know...but the one on the left is by far my favorite! 
 Oh, boy! Brotherly love...!! 

And here is a family picture ~ 30 weeks!! Only 10 (ish) more weeks to go until we get to meet our little girl!

3 comments:

  1. aah - you look adorable with your bump :)

    I love outdoor weddings that are beautiful. That door idea is just lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! So close :) Where in Iowa? That's where I'm from!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a unique wedding! Lovely pictures of the event. Exciting times ahead for you and Hubby.

    ReplyDelete