Image Map

Friday, November 1, 2013

Adventures in Favorites: October Faves!

It's that time again! Then end of a month, (ok, so I'm a day behind...) time to recap my favorite things from October!

** Progress in the basement! Like the kind that you can really see! Paint, tile, trim, doors, and even a few home made items of furniture by Daniel. Here's a sneak peak:


** Spending time with Grandparents! Daniel's Grandparents visited us for a long weekend and we had a blast with them!

** My new red door! It makes me smile every time I drive up to the house!



** The movie Now You See Me. We watched it a few weeks ago and then again last night. It's really good!



** All the BEAUTIFUL leaves! I have to force myself to keep my eyes on the road when I'm driving. The colors are just stunning around here! Speaking of - remember to be taking pictures of what fall looks like in your neck of the woods and come back here next week for

adventuresofdandv

What were your October favorites?!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that red door is awesome!!! So glad the basement is coming along. What a journey it has been. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete