I've got a good one for this! At a dinner party with some other couples from our church I learned an interesting fact about one of the men in the group. His mother came to America from Poland in 1912...on the Titanic! (well, the Titanic got her part of the way to America!) If you saw the movie Titanic, do you remember how the 2nd class passengers were locked below deck? His mother was one of those passengers. Her and several others managed to find their way past the barricades and on to a life raft....I was mesmerized by his story!
2. Acorn squash, butternut squash, spaghetti squash, yellow squash, zucchini squash, or blech! hold the squash... what's your favorite squash? What's your favorite way toprepare your favorite squash?
Blech! I am not a fan of any kind of squash. I don't think I've ever made it...
3. The older I get the_______________________________.
"quicker the years go by." I thought 'older' people were crazy for saying that when I was a kid, but it's so true!
4. What's your favorite television theme song ever?
Oh, gosh! That's the hardest question of the week for me. I think I am going to go with the theme song from FRIENDS.
5. What do you wish you'd spent more time doing five years ago?
5 years ago was 2008. I was out of college. Sharing an apt with my friend Sarah. Working as a substitute teacher, tutor, and Starbucks barrister ..so I guess I would have spent more time enjoying life and not working so much! But the bills needed to be paid...so off the work I went!
6. What item do you most need (or want) to add to your wardrobe this fall?
Ooo! I love this question! I would like a new pair of brown boots. Maybe like these.
And a fall scarf or 2. All my scarves seem to be winter or spring. I am really wanting a fun fall scarf...maybe like this one.
7. On October 2, 1950 the Peanuts cartoon was introduced to the world. What was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid?
I always love reading the funny pages when I was a kid...I think Dennis the Menace was my favorite cartoon.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I smile every time I drive up to our house because of the newly painted front door!