1) Princess Kate and Prince William's new bundle of joy Prince George ~ Ok, confession: I am completely fascinated with the Royal Family! I got up in the middle of the night to watch William and Kate's wedding with some friends. I have scoured the internet for Kate's baby bump pictures - she is just gorgeous and always so classy. For days I checked every morning to see if there was news of the Royal birth. So exciting! What a beautiful family!
2) Boat rides on the Mississippi ~ In mid-July we got to visit my Aunt and Uncle in Minnesota, and they took us on a wonderful pontoon ride on the Mississippi River. It was beautiful, fun, and so relaxing. There is no way my camera skills could capture the beauty of this area...
3) Drywall in the Basement listening to Pandora 50's rock n roll ~ We like to listen to music while working in the basement (and maybe sing a long a little!), but after a while the same songs get a little boring, so I found a new favorite Pandora station - 50's Rock'N'Roll! It makes drywall-ing a little more fun!
4) Farmer's Market Wednesday ~ I love Wednesday mornings and TONS of fresh produce...so yummy! Daniel and I get up extra early so we can hit up our local farmer's market right when it opens, before going to work.
My favorite is the fresh, green lettuce!
5) Blueberry Picking @ Tammen's Treeberry Farm ~ Can you overdose on antioxidants from blueberries?? Because I've probably eaten about 3 lbs of blueberries in the past week - they are just so good!
6) Tiger Sauce ~ Daniel's cousin introduced us to this sauce. And we have been LOVING it. It's a cayenne pepper based sauce that adds flavor and a little kick, but does not melt off all of your taste buds with flames of fire. We like to use it on meats mostly, but have heard of other people using it on veggies and even pasta dishes! I am not a girl who likes spicy foods, I buy mild salsa at the store, but I have been LOVING this tiger sauce - perfect for a summer BBQ!
What have you been loving this July?!