Image Map

Monday, April 22, 2013

Adventures in Life: Misc. Monday

Happy Monday Friends!

Today I've got a few misc. things to let you know so I am going with a list format...

(1) 
The flood waters have (THANKFULLY) gone down since last week. 
And our backyard is back above water! It looked like this for days:

(2) 
I am guest posting today over at Fireflies and Jellybeans!
Click over to check out the super awesome project I am sharing over there today!
Just Click Here!
(IF you are hosting or going to a baby shower this spring you NEED to check this post out!)

(3) 
Blogging tip of the day: if fellow blogger is looking for someone to do a guest post for their blog, you should totally volunteer. It's a great way to make friends, meet new people, share your ideas, and it gives you a chance to try new ideas! Oh, and if you are looking for a guest poster, I am your gal! 

(4) 
Today is the first day of Round 5 of So You Think You're Crafty. Can I just say, I did not think I would make it this far in the competition! I am thrilled to still be in it. This week all the crafts are "upcycled or repurposed" meaning everyone was to take something old and not very useful and breath new life in to it...and boy and I excited about my project! I just love it!
So check out the projects and vote for your favorite!

Click {HERE} to vote! 
(please!)
Linking up today with:
miscellany monday at lowercase letters

4 comments:

  1. Oh my... look at that flooding! We were just talking yesterday the power of water...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just "Miss Crafty" for sure! Love the wreath and what a cute, cute idea and I just thought that you could do something similiar for someone with a long term or terminal illness and call it a "Prayer Wreath" and give it to them. What an encouragement! Happy week!

    ReplyDelete