Image Map

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Adventures in Love: Day 5

1 Chronicles 16:34 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;his love endures forever. 

When I read this verse, my mind immediately starts playing the Chris Tomlin song Forever. I thought I would just post a video of the song and lyrics because it is just so good. The word "forever" seems to be overused and not used correctly in our culture. I know I use it incorrectly. "The traffic was so bad! It took me forever to get to work." or "The laundry pile is so huge, it is going to take me forever to wash it all." But really, our human minds can not comprehend FOREVER (OK, anyone else love the movie SANDLOT. Remember when Squints holds up the flashlight under his face when telling the story of the Beast? Fooooor-eeeev-er! Ha!) God's love for use will endure forever. Think of as many years as you can and multiply them by a million, billion, and His love will still last LONGER than that! Now that is a reason to sing praise!





Did you miss a day in the Adventures in Love? Below are all the previous days in this 14 day series of meditating on verses about God's love:

** Do you have your own favorite verse about God's love? I would be thrilled if you would join the link party on Friday, February 15th and share the verse and some insights about it with us! For more details, click on the word "LOVE" on the grey strip on the top of the page. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh, forever is a long, long time, more time than the mind can comprehend. What assurance His forever love is to us! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete