Image Map

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Adventures in Blogging: My First Sunday Social

A few weeks ago I discovered this fun link party, called 



Sunday Social
And this week I thought I would play along!
The theme is Week 6 is Vacation fun! 
1. What is the best trip you've ever been on?
I would have to say our cruise this spring in the Caribbean 
You can read all about it {HERE}

2. What is your best idea for a girls weekend trip?
Spending the weekend at a cabin by a lake! I have gotten to do this several times and it is just the best way to relax and catch up with my girlfriends
3. What is your best idea for a couples trip?
Cruises! You can read 10 reasons why we love cruises {HERE}
4. What is the best vacation on the cheap?
Camping - when I was growing up we did quite a bit of camping. If you already have all the gear then it is relatively inexpensive. 
5. What is the place you most want to visit?
We have always wanted to do an Alaskan cruise, and I have always wanted to visit Yellowstone National Park. Oooo, or England/Ireland. Ok, I will stop because I can think of like 100 more places I want to visit...
6. What are your vacation necessities?
A good book, floppy sun hat, my hubby, good tunes on the iPod...and that's about it! 

Oh, man! Now my mind is on vacation! Where are you going on your next vacation?








5 comments:

  1. The cruise looks amazing! And good call on a cabin weekend with the girls. Sounds like too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love staying in cabins by the lake! My dad has a house on the lake, so we get to do that one often. I have never been on a cruise, but I have always wanted to. Oh, and Yellowstone...that would be amazing to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love cruises!

    come say hello at nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for stopping by my blog!

    i forgot about camping,always an adventure and cheap,plus who hates making smores :)

    happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we've never done a cruise. I feel like at some point I should give it a try, but I dunno...there's a part of me that's just watched too much Posiden Adventure and Titanic. LOL

    ReplyDelete