So here are the rules that go along with this award: The award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers, to promote and encourage new friendships among the blog community.
Part of this award is to pass it on to others. Here are the rules:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your 5 picks for the award and let them know.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere... other bloggers.
- Finally, the best rule of all, have fun and spread the love!
I already told you about Heather at Sew Easy Being Green. She found me, so I am still looking through her fun blog - but I can see a trip to JoAnn Fabrics in my future because Heather has so many great sewing tutorials. My favorite so far is the owl jumper! I know a few little girls who would love this.
Now for my 5 blogs I am passing the award on to:
1) Hannah from Life as we know it. Hannah is a beautiful wife and mother. Her blog encourages me and challenges me every time I read it. Her 3 little ones keep her very busy, but I love reading about her life as a momma and a follower of Jesus! (oh, and not only is she my friend in real life, she is my cousin!)
2) Abbey from The Cards We Drew. I could spend all day clicking around this pretty blog. I first found her blog when I was looking for ideas to stencil a wall in my entryway. Her pictures of her entryway are amazing! She also has tons of great crafts, recipes, and other tutorials. I am a new follower of hers, so I am still finding all her great posts...
3) Sarah from Dotted Line Crafts. Her blog is super new like mine, but she already has some fantastic projects! Her welcome wreath would look amazing on my front door! And just reading about her lemon sugar scrub makes me feel clean and bright.
4) Cassy at Simon of All Trades. Cassy is the most creative person I know. Her blog even has a gallery of all her amazingly beautiful creations. The best part about Cassy is that I know her in real life and we have been friends since high school! I wish we lived closer so we could sew and do crafts together. I think my favorite parts of her blog are the miloisms. Her son Milo cracks me up!
5) Cate at They Call Me Domesticate. Cate has a stunning blog filled with her projects, recipes, reviews, and stories of her adorable daughter! Her writing is beautiful and I love her photography. I dont have kids yet, but when I do you can sure bet I will be making sippy cup tethers for all their cups!
So there you have it, 5 wonderful new blogs for you to check out! Thanks again Heather for giving me my very first blog award! I can't wait to see what adventures month #2 of blogging will bring.